Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Better video tour

So, one of the pastors has a nice video camera which has become mine/the youth group's. So, I thought I would take a better video tour and show you the outside of my house.

We've had two youth group meetings now, and they are going fine. I make suer to preach the gospel at every meeting and have just been coming up with messages on my own. However, I've been looking at curriculum and trying to come up with a more long term lesson plan. We're starting pretty small and get about 13 high schoolers on sunday nights. We haven't done any kind of outreach yet, so it looks like I have a good core of students to start with. We have a whole lot of ideas for expansion and we're in the process of forming a praise team. But, mroe on that later. Enjoy your video and I'll give you another update soon

No comments:

Post a Comment